Thursday, October 13, 2011

Meat Misogyny: Sexual Politics of Meat Chic?

Over at onegreenplanet.org I respond to four recent images that have been sent to me. I write: So many images, references, newspaper articles and other manifestations of the sexual politics of meat have been flooding in, that we need a moment just to see them all in one place. Warning: be prepared to be depressed or outraged or that strange combination of both that results from living in opposition to the dominant culture! (I include the links as they were sent to me.)

One of the things I notice is the recurrence of structuring dominance into the images in one way or another; blatantly or subtly, it's there.

The sexual politics of meat just keeps circulating. See the full blog here: 
Meat Misogyny: Sexual Politics of Meat Chic?

2 comments:

  1. Interesting site, I like your point of view in the matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dáng đi tác động rất lớn đến sức khỏe của bạn. Có thể đánh giá sức khỏe qua dáng đi.Một cuộc tiếp đất êm áikhông để lại bất kỳ tiếng động nào không chỉ tốt cho đầu gối các các khớp ở hông, mà còn chứng tỏ sự khỏe mạnh của não.

    ReplyDelete